We accept the following methods of payment:
In case you want to pay with PayPal but do not have a PayPal account, you can safely and easily use the services as a “guest”. If PayPal does not support your currency, your payment will automatically be charged in U.S dollars.
VinCustom only charges in US Dollars (USD).
Still, our website displays different currencies as below. Please mouse over the USD icon at the top right corner of your screen to see a drop-down with alternative currencies.
Kindly keep in mind that final charges will be made in USD and the prices in non-default currencies are not guaranteed regarding the accuracy.
VinCustom is a global company, and payments are often routed through the United States, United Kingdom, Canada & Singapore. This information might show up in your transaction list. Therefore, you might need to pay international fees if your payment comes into our gateways outside the US. This fee is charged by many credit card issuers and we have no control over it.
Solutions to a failed checkout
If you have trouble while completing a payment, kindly consider our suggestions below:
You’re unable to pay with your debit or credit card:
- Make sure all information is correct including the credit card number, expiration date, CVV code and billing address.
- Check your credit or debit account balance for available funds.
- Check whether your card is authorized or the default online transaction limit is too low.
- Try refreshing the page or logging completely out and then logging back in.
- Go incognito or use a different browser/device to make the payment.
- Start over with a new order instead of trying to pay for the same order over again.
- If your payment is still declined, you may need to contact your bank. As part of security, most credit card companies will automatically block international transactions or payments unless the card holders specifically request the transaction.
You‘re unable to pay with PayPal:
- Check with PayPal to see if your account has a transaction limit.
- According to PayPal rules, the shipping address and the billing address must be in the same country, otherwise the payment will be declined.
- Try to use incognito mode or a different browser/device.
- If PayPal is still not working, please use your debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express).
At VinCustom, we take your privacy very seriously and the whole process is completely secure.
- We have an SSL Certificate, which is widely accepted as a standard technology using encryption algorithms to protect your data, and prevent hackers from reading or modifying your sensitive information.
- Your personal details are kept safe and your credit card information is not stored on our servers.
- We verify each transaction with the credit company and only process orders after the credit company authorizes them. Also, on credit/debit cards, CVV verification is required before your order can be completed.
Any other questions about payment, please check our FAQs, reach us at [email protected] or fill in the contact form https://vincustom.org/contact-us/ for further assistance.